Sunday, July 20, 2014

Just Playing . . .

Hi everyone, just sharing some cards I made with some paper pads I have near my desk (these were the six by six pads).  Perhaps you'll recognize some of the papers and it'll give you a little boost to grab some of your own and make some cards.  No stamping today, I left them blank so I could customize them at the time I need them.

Thanks for stopping by, if you haven't subscribed to my blog I hope you'll become a follower today!


The envelope is made from a wallpaper sample book - they make the BEST envelopes

a tatted doily that is a piece of Heritage lace 



Can't get much simpler than this and yet I'd like it if it showed up in my mailbox!



Retro is so the rage right now, I loved the addition of the eyelet cotton lace


And the gingham mat tucked in the front pocket


And the I Love Lucy headband!



This time a Webster;s doily, some metal pieces and a beautiful center rose



Inside is simply scraps and a die cut for a sentiment


Ribbon and a glue gun equals instant flower!


a couple of fish tale tags


and a honeycomb papered inside


with what else, a dragonfly tag!

So are you inspired?  Ready to dig into those odds and ends of papers?  Grab the coffee, tea, water or whatever and prepare to have fun!  Happy Crafting everyone

1 comment:

Marie-Louise said...

These are fantastic Patti. Such a great idea for all the paper pads that we collect.