Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms Flowers

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I want to share another of my passions with you, creating flowers from stamps and dies.  The flowers shown above were all made with Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms and Lace dies and stamps.  I'm in love, how about you?


The end result of your flowers is hampered only by time and your imagination.  So share a little time with me and see how easy and rewarding it is to make your own custom flowers to fit any paper collection and any project you might have.


The look of your flower is changed by the way you shape and bend the petals.  I used the McGill flower tools but Cut at Home has a marvelous set you really should check out by Susan's Garden.  If you dampen the petal, pleat them and then let them dry before you unfold them you'll get the look of the larger cream and black flower shown above. Curve the petals downward with the ball stylus and you'll achieve the look of the pink flower on the left.  


Simply changing the color or weight of the paper also affects the finished look of the flower.  I love adding these beautiful lace elements cut from the Arianna Lace die, it just gives a beautiful lacy layer for your flower to rest upon.


Join me now on the video and I'll show you how I created the flowers above.  Plus I'll include many more photos to inspire and spark your own creative flow.

Supplies I used from the Cut at Home store:



1 comment:

Denverkat276 said...

Thank you for sharing this. It took me 2 years to get the die and stamp set myself and I absolutely love it. It's amazing how many different looks you can get out of them. Paper flowers are therapy for me...lol

Absolutely love them.