Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Spellbinders Celebra'tions Just Because Cards

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Lately I've seen a lot of trending about using an image multiple times on your project as the focal point.  That's what I've done here with Spellbinders Celebra'tions Just Because dies and stamps.


I placed all 3 petal sizes of the flower stamps on my Fiskars stamp press together and inked them heavily with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Picked Raspberry.  Then instead of stamping just one time I stamped 3 times not reinking between impressions.  You can see the variances in the depth of color between the three flowers.  


By using three flowers this way on an A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") you've just about covered the main portion of your front, add a banner with a sentiment from the Just Because set, a few accents and several mats and your card is done.


Check out my video as I show and share how I created
the cards above and of course more photos to 
inspire you to create your own cards.


Supplies I used:

No comments: