Thursday, October 2, 2014

Spellbinders Doily Magic Cards

a Cut at Home Design Team Project

I'm sharing a little nostalgia with you today as I think back on childhood hours spent watching my Grandmother crochet and tat. Perhaps that's why I was so drawn to Spellbinders Doily Art and Doily Fun Embossing folder and Stamp.


I've created five examples to show you how you can do many cards in a short amount of time changing each up to match your mood or whim. You can make them as simple as you like or much more intricate just by the added dies, flowers and embellishments you choose to use.  You might remember a short while back when I shared with you an assortment of flowers I'd made using Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms.  I pulled some of those ready made flowers out to adorn my cards today.  See it pays to make a lot when you're at your crafty table because then you have them all ready to go when you need just that perfect flower to make the card zing.


I hope you'll join me on the video today, I'll walk you  through the process of each card and share the things I've pulled from my crafty closets to complete them.  I'll also give you a few simple tips on creating multiples of your cards when you have your supplies out in front of you.

Thanks for stopping by if you haven't become a blog follower I hope  you do today!



Supplies I used:


No comments: