Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Painted Lady Victorian House Christmas Cards

a Cut at Home Design Team Project

I had so much fun creating these Christmas cards for my Cut at Home project this week.  I used a brand new die from Spellbinders Shapeabilities collection called Painted Lady.  It's a Victorian House that I can see making it's way back for birthdays, weddings, housewarmings any special occasion that you want a 'wow' card for.


I chose to make three cards using this die to give you multiple ideas on how to use it.  Cut from pink cardstock the die is the perfect accompaniment to the Kraft card base.


The poinsettia is cut from Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Poinsettia die, another of my favorites and a perfect one to add to that flower stash of dies.  You can use this die year round by tweeking the petals just a tad.  I also added Aleene's Glitter Snow to the house and ground, I really like how wintery  this stuff makes your card look.

There are two more cards on the video, a how to and of course many more photos.  So come join me and take a look.


Check out the Cut at Home store for these supplies -

No comments: