Thursday, March 12, 2015

Four Cards to Inspire

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I'm offering up four different cards made with Sizzix Framelit's Flip-it's #2.  I love these dies they have all you need to cut the card base and the embellishments.  Use what you have on hand or treat yourself to a new collection to make your cards pop.


I also used Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Bugs to make this cute card, you not only get 8 dies but you also get a Stamp set with 7 stamps including this darling ladybug!


Today's video will include a start-to-finish for each of the cards I've made today plus many more still photos to give you lots of ideas to play with.


While you have your paper and supplies out why not make a matching envelope for each card, nothing is better than tucking that home made masterpiece into a lovely envelope for the recipient! Use a corner punch to jazz up the back flap like I did here with Martha Stewart's Vintage Floral punch.

I hope you'll join me on the video and get inspired to make your own Flip-it cards today.


Supplies from the Cut at Home store -

No comments: