Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dream Catcher Cards

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I'm going to be sharing three cards I've made with Spellbinders In'Spire Dream Catcher dies.  I loved these dies, they're Southwest, so of course they speak to me!  I'll do one card completely on camera so you can see what's involved in making the cards.  I hunted in my hoards of paper (oh my did I just admit I have hoards of paper????) and found this great piece of Finnabair Paper called Sunrise-Sunset.  I couldn't have found  more perfect colors for these cards.


I used Tim Holtz new Stampers Anonymous set called Perspective for the sentiments on all my cards.  I did split them up by stamping one part on the front ant the rest on the inside.  I actually cut my stamps apart but if you don't want to do that it's easy to just mask the portion you don't want showing with some post a notes.


I hope you'll come join me on the video so I can share the hows to making my cards and perhaps give you a couple of ideas and tricks for making your own. Links to the cut at home products are directly below the video


Supplies from the Cut at Home store -


No comments: