Thursday, May 21, 2015

Prima Bedtime Story Baby Cards


After finishing up my mini from Prima's Bedtime Story (blog post is here) I had scraps laying on my desk, isn't that usually the way?  Instead of scooping them up with the full sheets I thought why not make a few baby cards, one to go with the mini and the others for backup.  






This is the one I made to accompany the mini.  I had just enough ribbon left for this eye popping bow.


Here's the second one, with the baby banner swinging across the top from all the little baby words fussy cut from one of the mats.


The last one has these clouds that were in my baby bin (I have one bin where I put all things baby as I run across them).  The ribbon and star also from the baby bin.  You'll see how well the Prima paper pieced to form the mat and the perfect colors to go with what I already had on hand.


Love making envelopes to go with the cards, here's these three.
There's lots more photos on this short video -


No comments: