Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Tattered Lace Panorama Cards

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I'll be sharing two cards completely different in looks but both made with Tattered Lace dies including the Panorama Concertina Dies to get this fabulous dimensional effect.  I've used white on white for the Christmas card with lots of glitter and lots of foam tape for sparkle and dimension.


For the second card I chose a completely different look for the same basic card construction using the vibrant colors from Graphic 45's World's Fair Collection.  Don't you love the depth the Tattered Lace Concertina dies give these cards?  I used the Tattered Lace Essential Circles dies to cut the apertures for the layers.  Wow what a great bargain this is, you get 19, yes 19 dies that graduate 1/8th" between sizes.  I think I need the rectangles, squares and ovals too!

You're going to love today's video because I'll share my struggles trying to get the first card right and the simplicity of assembly of the second card.  Both cards will be start to finish.  See you there!



Supplies from the Cut at Home Store include:  
139901: Tattered Lace Panorama Concertina Side & Inner Plates dies  
D633: Tattered Lace Panorama Street Scene  
D634: Tattered Lace Panorama Trees  
139906: Tattered Lace Essentials Circles  
D303: Tattered Lace Demure Corner die  
4501177: Graphic 45 World's Fair 12x12 Paper Pad
4501176: Graphic 45 World's Fair 8x8 Paper Pad  
4501175: Graphic 45 World's Fair 6x6 Paper and Solids Paper Pad  
ACT1414: Angel Craft 1/4" tape  
SCP014: Spellbinders Celebra'tions Cuddle Cream cardstock 
SCP013: Spellbinders Celebra'tions Whirl White cardstock 
SCI-001: Spellbinders Celebra'tions Berry Black Fusion Ink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my website so i got here
to return the choose?.I am trying to find issues to enhance my website!I suppose
its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

Also visit my web blog; zipper hoodies: http://msshirts.com

Here is my site novelty baby shirts

Trish said...

Your Christmas card is stunning